Chinese state media on Sunday reported more lockdowns and mass testing programs in Beijing neighborhoods as the first group of athletes and staff arrived at the Olympic village.
The Winter Games, dubbed the “Genocide Games” by human rights activists to highlight the Chinese regime’s atrocities, are now less than two weeks away.
“Beijing beefed up anti-epidemic measures through wider mass testing, imposing travel restrictions for people in [Chinese coronavirus] risk areas and requiring residents to take nucleic acid tests for purchasing medicines to cure fever, cough and others after the city reported nine new local infections on Sunday and registered a total of 43 cases during the past week,” the state-run Global Times reported.
The requirement for nucleic acid testing will be applied to everyone in Beijing who buys cough or fever medication. Residents of the city’s three coronavirus “risk regions” have been “asked” not to leave Beijing.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably