Ukraine on Tuesday said Belarus had joined the Russian invasion of Ukraine — but the U.S. said later in the day it had “no indication” the claim was correct.
In a tweet posted on Tuesday morning, Ukraine’s parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, said it had confirmed earlier reports that Belarusian troops were on Ukrainian soil.
“Belarusian troops have entered Chernihiv region. The information was confirmed to the public by Vitaliy Kyrylov, spokesman for the North Territorial Defense Forces. More details later,” the tweet said.
According to local reports, a Belarusian column of 33 units had entered the region, located north of Kyiv, with mobile communications cut.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children