It would appear that Belarus is anticipating economic sanctions to be imposed upon it be the U.S. in the near term, as retribution for their part in the ongoing situation involving Ukraine.
Denis Baryshkov, head of the Department of National Payment System of the Bank of Russia, is quoted as stating that “As of today (December 9 – ed.), all Belarusian banks are connected to the Financial Message Transfer System”. The system he references is the Russian equivalent of the SWIFT financial transfer system that that country erected in response to continued U.S. economic sanctions against it, story continues here:
All Belarusian Banks Are Prepared For Disconnection From SWIFT
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people