Legislation that targets drunk drivers unanimously passed the Tennessee House on Monday.
“Bentley’s Law” aims to hold drunk drivers accountable by requiring them to pay child support if a parent is killed in a wreck.
Under HB 1834, an impaired driver convicted of vehicular homicide will be ordered to pay restitution in the form of child maintenance to each of the victim’s children until the kids are 18 years old and graduate high school.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky