Berkshire's earnings fell 55% this quarter and the market has only fallen this far. pic.twitter.com/BrnPTATD1r
— Financelot (@FinanceLancelot) April 30, 2022
As a % of GDP it’s much larger today.
We’re looking at 51% vs. 29% in 2008. t.co/waEnhCLv7I
— Teddy Vallee (@TeddyVallee) April 30, 2022
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) April 30, 2022
Stock bulls look to the future and see nothing but bad news t.co/AaOyckLJWG
— Bloomberg Markets (@markets) April 30, 2022
Internal Nasdaq damage:
😒More than 45% of stocks down 50%
😢More than 22% of stocks down 75%
🤬More than 5% of stocks down 90%.
The only comparisons are Oct 2000 – Oct '02 and Nov 2008 – Apr '09. pic.twitter.com/iDBwBTVnyy
— Jason Goepfert (@jasongoepfert) April 29, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US