I’m not kidding…
“Not me. Us.”
Vermont Democratic socialist Senator Bernie Sanders has decided this ode to collectivism will be his slogan for the 2020 presidential campaign. Surely, many will argue this phrase simply means that he will be representing all of “us” Americans and his presidency would not be about him, but a deeper dive shows that he captivates the entirety of the progressive mindset with these three words.
Bernie 2020 begins… pic.twitter.com/Io090Iro1k
— Ruby Cramer (@rubycramer) March 2, 2019
For a leftist, it is not about the individual, but the group at large. Your status in life is not dependent upon self-government, but a “shared” responsibility. “Not me,” says the man skirting his duties in life, “Us,” as he looks for others to solve his problems. This is dangerous and antithetical to American ideals. This is most likely exactly why Sanders chose it. Sanders has long praised countries who routinely deploy such socialistic visions.
Videos recently discovered by The Reagan Battalion show that Sen Sanders praised the Soviet Union in the late 1980s for their breadlines, youth groups, and “palaces of culture.”
“It’s funny sometimes American journalists talk about how bad a country is because people are lining up for food. That’s a good thing,” he said. “In other countries, people don’t line up for food, rich people get the food and poor people starve to death.”
“The stations themselves were absolutely beautiful, including many works of art, chandeliers that were very beautiful, it was a very effective system,” he said in the clip found by The Reagan Battalion.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.