by Dr. Eowyn
According to some polls, Vermont Sen. (((Bernie Sanders))), the millionaire socialist (oxymoron and hypocrite alert!), has risen in popularity with Demonrats, now second only to Joe “pedo” Biden.
Daily Caller investigative reporter Andrew Kerr writes, Jan. 9, 2020, that since announcing his presidential campaign nearly a year ago in February 2019, Bernie Sander’s campaign has been “boosted” by an “outside dark money group” called Our Revolution, a 501(c)(4) nonprofit group that was founded by Sanders himself.
What makes Our Revolution a “dark money” group?:
- Campaign finance laws state that groups “directly or indirectly established” by federal officeholders such as Sanders can’t “solicit, receive, direct, transfer, or spend funds” for federal electoral activity that exceeds the limitations of the law, which in Our Revolution’s case would be $5,000 per election. But for some indecipharable reason, Our Revolution can accept unlimited contributions, totaling $9.5 million since 2016 through 2018.
- Unlike Super PACs, which Sanders often decries (hypocrite!), Our Revolution for yet more indecipharable reason is not required to disclose the identity of its donors. In its 2018 tax filing, Our Revolution reported that it’d received contributions of $218,309 and $195,000, but didn’t list the name(s) of the individual(s) or group(s) behind those donations.
Paul S. Ryan, a campaign finance expert with the watchdog group Common Cause, told the Associated Press Our Revolution could be violating the law: “Any entity established by a federal officeholder can only raise and spend money under federal contribution limits for any activities in connection with a federal election. Our Revolution was undoubtedly established by Sen. Sanders, is subject to these laws — and is seemingly in violation of them.”
Founded by Senator Bernie Sanders, Our Revolution most certainly qualifies as “an entity established by a federal officeholder…in connection with a federal election” by its own admission:
- As early as 2018, Our Revolution sublet some of its Washington, D.C., office space to Sanders’s 2018 Senate campaign, according to financial statements obtained by the DCNF.
- Our Revolution’s efforts to support Sanders’s candidacy began long before he officially launched his presidential campaign in February 2019. As reported by Vermont news outlet Seven Days, in a January 2019 email to supporters, Our Revolution described itself as a “grassroots army to help Bernie win the nomination if he decides to run.”
- In February 2019, after Sanders announced his candidacy, Our Revolution solicited contributions from its supporters to help it assist Sanders’s campaign by “deploying training materials to volunteers across the country.” Our Revolution spokeswoman Diane May said the group would do “the organizing work that it takes to elect Bernie president.” (Seven Days)
- Our Revolution’s chairman (((Larry Cohen))) has sent dozens of emails in recent weeks to its supporters touting the work it’s doing to get Sanderselected. As an example, in an email Monday, Cohen described how he had spent a week in Iowa mobilizing 5,000 volunteers to caucus for Sanders. Cohen wrote: “Donate now to help us organize Obama/Trump voters and ensure that we nominate Bernie Sanders instead of a corporate Democrat who could easily lose to Trump in 2020!”.
- Our Revolution national political coordinator (((Sam Rosenthal))) wrote in an email in November 2019: “[I]f we do our job, we will have the opportunity to vote for Bernie Sanders to become the next President of the United States … help Our Revolution elect Bernie Sanders and fight big money in politics up and down the ballot!”
- In December 2019, Our Revolution Executive Director Joseph Geevarghese wrote a fundraising message to supporters asking for donations to “continue to do the deep organizing necessary to elect President Bernie Sanders.”
Sanders has directly interacted with Our Revolution during his 2020 campaign. He joined a conference call in September hosted by the dark money group to celebrate its third anniversary. He thanked the group for “doing some of the most important work that can be done in our country,” the AP reported.
According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Bernie has raised $74.516 million for his presidential campaign, ranking second only to President Trump’s $165.327 million.
Ask the FEC’s Office of Inspector General to investigate Bernie’s campaign fundraising group Our Revolution! Here’s the OIG’s contact info.:
- Phone: 1 (202) 694-1015
- Fax: 1 (202) 501-8134
- Email: email@example.com
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?