Yesterday a video was widely circulated showing a man and woman with guns guarding their home as protesters passed nearby on their way to the mayor’s residence.
The media was of course all over it. Well, some of it at least:
A couple pointed guns at protesters in St. Louis as a group marched toward the mayor's home to demand her resignation. t.co/5EqDd43QCd pic.twitter.com/KWNaif77ch
— ABC News (@ABC) June 29, 2020
A video shows an unidentified couple in St. Louis pointing guns at protesters who were marching to demand the mayor's resignation after she read the names and addresses of some residents who supported defunding the police during an online briefing. t.co/h3zvRrdLzl
— The Associated Press (@AP) June 29, 2020
St. Louis couple points guns at peaceful crowd of protesters calling for mayor to resign t.co/o2SS6Ml3HJ
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) June 29, 2020
Related: ‘We were in fear of our lives’; Central West End couple seen pointing guns at protesters speaks. “This is all private property. There are no public sidewalks or public streets. We were told that we would be killed, our home burned and our dog killed. We were all alone facing an angry mob,” personal-injury lawyer Mark McCloskey was quoted by St. Louis CBS affiliate KMOV4.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.