Roughly $44 billion of President Joe Biden’s American Rescue Plan COVID-19 relief bill was sent to states that implemented elements of Critical Race Theory (CRT) in their school districts, according to a new report from One Nation America (ONA).
The $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan (ARP) authorized the U.S. Department of Education to spend more than $120 billion on the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER) to assist school districts in re-opening from the COVID-19 pandemic. The report by ONA, a conservative policy advocacy group, found that several Democratic-run states used the ARP ESSER funding to subsidize programs that taught the tenets of CRT, such as implicit bias training for faculty and diversity, equity and inclusion programs, in school curriculums in 13 states.
CRT holds that America is fundamentally racist and teaches students to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. It advocates for the pursuit of “antiracism” through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies