by Chris Black
There’s nothing pertinent to be said about this announcement. The US border is no longer a thing, and you cannot have a country without borders. The current regime is flooding the country with infinity brown people and there’s nothing we can do about it.
You should take a step back and understand what’s happening.
Because the immigration thing is just simply about distracting you from the basic reality that you are trapped inside of a rapidly collapsing empire, which is becoming ever more sadistic as it collapses.
The Biden administration announced on Tuesday that it would not conduct mass arrests of undocumented workers during enforcement operations at U.S. businesses, a reversal from Trump administration policies. t.co/56SZE6XyEe
— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 13, 2021
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?