Republican Rep. Chip Roy of Texas rightly stated Friday that President Joe Biden’s defiance of a Supreme Court ruling regarding an eviction moratorium is “absolutely impeachable.”
Biden acknowledged on Tuesday that a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention order extending a moratorium on evictions, which had expired July 31, was likely unconstitutional and in violation of a Supreme Court ruling.
“The bulk of the constitutional scholarship says that it’s not likely to pass constitutional muster,” Biden told reporters, according to an official White House transcript of his remarks. “But there are several key scholars who think that it may and it’s worth the effort. But the present — you could not — the court has already ruled on the present eviction moratorium.”
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis