Joe Biden on Tuesday delivered remarks on the economy and his administration’s efforts to ease the supply chain crisis and lower gas prices.
Joe Biden lectured struggling Americans, telling them they need to “maintain perspective.”
What happened to “Scranton Joe?” You know that blue collar working class man he promoted as his sole identity in the 2020 election? Well, he left that behind at the door as soon as he stepped into the Oval Office.
Americans are struggling to pay for food, gas, heat and housing because of Joe Biden’s bad policies but he doesn’t care.
Now, “Blue Collar” Joe Biden is jet-setting to Nantucket, an island off the coast of Massachusetts, to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast on taxpayer dime.
“It’s important to maintain perspective about where our economy stands today,” Biden said hours before he jets off to a $30 million Nantucket estate.
He should at least keep up the facade he had during the election as to not make his statements insult to injury of his failed policies that are hitting Americans in the pocket.
Joe Biden lectures struggling Americans, telling them to have some "perspective about where our economy stands today." pic.twitter.com/TQzMmel0vh
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 23, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.