President Joe Biden Wednesday traveled from his inauguration ceremony to the White House, sat down at a desk in the Oval Office, and within less than two hours managed destroy nearly ALL of the achievements President Trump fought for four years against savage opposition to achieve.
Biden signed 15 executive orders and two agency actions that fundamentally change the course of our democratic government and dramatically alter the nature of American society. Were that not enough, Biden announced his plan to continue signing executive orders through the remainder of this week.
Highlights of Biden’s treason include granting voting rights to undocumented illegal aliens, including illegal aliens in census counts, and lifting the ban on travel from known terrorist Muslim countries (think Iran).
The following list was compiled by Bob D’Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk,
updated January 20, 2021 – 9:47 PM. I have edited his work for brevity and clarity.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Joe Biden hit the ground running on his first day in office.
Biden signed 15 executive orders and two agency actions on Wednesday evening. The new president’s actions were aimed at reversing several of former President Donald Trump’s policies, including the pandemic response, the environment, anti-immigration policies, diversity and economic recovery.
“There’s no time to start like today,” Biden told reporters in the Oval Office.
President Joe Biden signs executive orders targeting Trump policies on immigration, climate change, racial equity and the coronavirus pandemic.
Here are Biden’s executive actions from his first day:
• An executive order requiring that people wear masks and maintain social distancing on federal property.
• The reversal of Trump’s decision to remove the U.S. from the World Health Organization. Dr. Anthony Fauci will lead the American delegation.
• An executive order that creates the position of COVID-19 response coordinator and restores the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, a team in charge of the pandemic response, within the National Security Council.
• An executive order to extend eviction and foreclosure moratoriums. The moratorium for evictions will be extended until at least March 31.
• Extended the existing pause on student loan payments and interest for Americans with federal student loans until at least Sept. 30.
• An “instrument” that will allow the U.S. to rejoin the Paris Agreement on climate change within 30 days. The executive order fulfilled a campaign promise and represented a stark rebuke of Trump’s “America First” policy. Trump officially withdrew the nation from the Paris agreement on Nov. 4.
• An executive order with the aim of “embedding equity across federal policymaking and rooting out systemic racism and other barriers to opportunity from federal programs and institutions.” This order will also disband the Trump administration’s 1776 Commission, which released a report on Monday that historians said distorted the role of slavery in the U.S.
• An executive order reversing an order that excluded undocumented immigrants from the Census. The order now requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and the apportionment of congressional representatives.
• A memorandum directing officials to “preserve and fortify” the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The memo strengthens DACA after Trump’s efforts to undo protections for undocumented people who were brought into the country as children.
“The Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Attorney General, shall take all actions he deems appropriate, consistent with applicable law, to preserve and fortify DACA.”
• An executive action repealing two proclamations, informally known as the “Muslim ban” that restricted entry into the U.S. from majority-Muslim terrorist countries. Biden directed the State Department to restart visa processing for individuals from the affected countries. Biden also asked the agency to develop ways to address the “harm caused” to those who were prevented from coming to the United States because of the ban.
• An executive order revoking Trump’s “harsh and extreme immigration enforcement” and directing agencies to set immigration policies more “in line” with the Biden administration’s “values and priorities.”
• A proclamation that will pause the construction of the border wall with Mexico and determine how to “best divert those funds elsewhere”. The order includes an “immediate termination” of the national emergency declaration that allowed the Trump administration to redirect billions of dollars to the wall.
• A memorandum to extend a designation allowing Liberians who have been in the United States for a long time to remain. The order would block the deportation of Liberians who have been living in the United States.
• An executive order directing the government to interpret the Civil Rights Act as prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, in addition to race, color, religion, sex and national origin.
• An executive order enacting new ethics rules for government officials. The rules will require executive branch appointees to sign an ethics pledge, barring them from acting in their personal interest.
• An executive order reversing “regulatory process executive orders” enacted by the Trump administration. Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and “reverse” Trump’s “regulatory approval process”.
(Personal Note) I descend from a long line of men who have fought for this country, from the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Indian Wars, the Civil War, World War I, World War II, to the Vietnam War. The younger generations are keeping that tradition. I shudder to think what the USA will look like in four years. If the socialist/communist libtards can do this much damage in just an afternoon, then this country may not survive four years of Biden’s term of office. I have flown the American flag on my home with pride for decades. But, from this day on, I will fly it upside down as a sign of danger and distress. I urge all those who love this country to do the same. We need to start a movement; pass the word on Instagram, Face Book, Reddit, and any other blog or social media you can access. Ask your contacts to follow your example and spread the word. We need an army of patriots to show their dismay at what has happened to America. My prayer to all my FOTM friends is that God give us the strength and wisdom to weather this disaster. God help us all.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now