A shocking new survey has found that less than half of Americans polled believe that the current president of the United States has the mental capacity to hold his elected position.
According to the result of the Fox News poll, just 49 percent of respondents think that Biden has the “mental soundness” to serve as president.
“While 49 percent said yes, 48 percent said no. When respondents were asked weeks before, between September 7–10, 49 percent said yes, and only 45 percent said no, handing Biden three more points of less confidence in his mental soundness on Sunday,” Breitbart News reported, citing the survey.
READ MORE HERE
SICK! When Biden’s asked what he’ll do if Americans are TRAPPED in Afghanistan after 8/31, he LAUGHS then his handlers cut off the audio. This is all one big joke to him. THIS IS NOT FUNNY! He needs to RESIGN immediately!
— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) August 25, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies