Yep, blame russia.
Biden on gas prices:
"It’s going to go up. Can’t do much right now. Russia is responsible." pic.twitter.com/7S3Z7GMxoP
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) March 8, 2022
It's hard to believe this has to be said, but unlike this president, I’ll do my job and take responsibility. I won’t blame others. And I’ll never forget that the job isn’t about me — it’s about you.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) June 4, 2020
Reporter Reads Statements from REAL Americans at Gas Stations to Psaki's FACE— How She Responded Next Will Leave You STUNNED pic.twitter.com/iBRIaSVIJD
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 8, 2022
White House Press Sec. Jen Psaki:
"Americans are paying a higher price at the pump because of the actions of President Putin. This is a Putin spike at the gas pump." pic.twitter.com/sooAYaNekB
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 8, 2022
“We can endure higher prices for food and gas. But some can endure them more easily than others” pic.twitter.com/38KIyNVCpD
— Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) March 5, 2022
— Thick Headed Tweets (@ThickHeadTweets) March 8, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky