- ‘Unlawful migration is not acceptable,’ Biden said at a speech in L.A.
- Nations attending the Summit of the Americas reached a declaration on migration
- Programs include taking in more guest workers and to provide legal pathways for people from poorer countries to work in richer ones.
- Observer Spain pledged to ‘double the number of labor pathways’ for Hondurans in its migration program
- But Madrid’s temporary work program enrolls 250 Hondurans, suggesting only a small increase is envisioned
President Joe Biden tore into unlawful immigration in a speech at the Summit of the Americas where he and other leaders vowed to crack down on human smuggling as they announced a new accord.
Biden laced his remarks with tough talk amid record immigration, addressing an issue that has caused his administration political problems from his first days in office.
‘We need to halt the dangerous and unlawful ways people are migrating,’ he said. Biden intoned in Los Angeles, where he is hosting the summit.
‘Unlawful migration is not acceptable,’ he said.
He also had a stark warning for human smugglers: ‘We are coming after you.’
‘If you prey on desperate and vulnerable migrants for profit, we are coming for you,’ the president intoned.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug