- President Joe Biden said Americans should pay higher gas prices for ‘as long as it takes’
- He doubled down on blaming Vladimir Putin for America’s domestic woes
- The president also argued other countries have a higher rate of inflation, despite data that shows the opposite
- ‘Inflation is higher in almost every other country,’ he said
President Joe Biden on Thursday said Americans should pay higher gas prices for ‘as long as it takes’ as he doubled down on blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for the United States’ domestic woes.
Biden, in a press conference wrapping up his NATO summit, addressed the high prices Americans are paying at the pump and the record high inflation facing the country even as he argued other nations have even higher prices.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…
- So, No One is Above the Law…Right? Exception List Enclosed
- It appears that the bear market rally is nearing its end…
- More Nightmarish Pestilences Continue To Erupt All Over The World
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Who Was Behind the Trump Raid at Mar a Lago