By Trevor Hunnicutt WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) — When he delivers his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday, President Joe Biden will take on a new role: salesman in chief. Through his first 100 days in office, Biden has often struck a somber tone as he spoke about the country’s coronavirus deaths, mass shootings and millions out of work. With his Cabinet mostly in place and a flurry of executive orders and a massive COVID-19 relief bill signed, much of Biden’s upcoming agenda is at the mercy of Congress. So the Democratic president plans to redouble efforts to …
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will call for free preschool for all three- and four-year-old children, a $200 billion investment to be rolled out as part of his sweeping American Families Plan being unveiled Wednesday in an address to Congress.The administration said the historic investment would benefit 5 million children and save the average family $13,000. It calls for providing federal funds to help the states offer preschool, with teachers and other employees earning $15 an hour.“These investments will give American children a head start and pave the way for the best-educated generation in U.S. history,” the administration said. ADVERTISEMENTThe new …
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools