by Chris Black
This is who we are:
Biden signs the Lend-Lease Act into law, making it easier for the U.S. to send weapons and supplies to Ukraine.
— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) May 9, 2022
I wonder if this proxy war with Russia via Ukraine will cost Americans more than World War II.
There was zero dissent in the Senate, as Josh Hawley and even Rand Paul went along with it. A few voices in the House were against the Biden admin, including Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar and Thomas Massie.
Even if there are a few good Republicans out there in the House, they’re literally irrelevant in the big scheme of things. The Senate is all legion.
The original lend-lease act was enacted by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in March 1941 – nine months before the US entered WWII.
The question now is: will it take 9 months before the US is officially in a hot war with Russia?
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming