TAIPEI (REUTERS) – Taiwan has asked its office in Washington to remind the United States not to cause “unnecessary speculation or misunderstanding” after the White House deleted a social media post on Covid-19 vaccine donations that included Taiwan’s flag.
The White House Covid-19 Response Team this week posted on Twitter an image giving details of US vaccine donations globally, including last month’s Moderna shots sent to Taiwan, and showed the island’s flag along with those of others getting vaccines.
Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen retweeted it, adding: “Thank you to the US for your generosity. Together, we will beat this pandemic.”
RELAX, JOE BIDEN SAYS THE CHINESE ARE OUR FRIENDS: China’s gene giant harvests data from millions of women: A prenatal test used worldwide sends gene data of pregnant women to the company that developed it with China’s military.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!