Biden’s so worried about what his green policies are doing to the economy (and thus to the mid terms and the 2024 elections) that he’s willing to throw money at solar production. He might as well be writing checks to silver speculators because they will be front running the solar panel makers for sure. Said differently, solar supply takes time to ramp thus making it easy for speculators and investors to suck up every ozt of silver available before the miners actually order the silver needed for their production. Even at $200 per ozt the cost of silver will be a small cost adder to each panel. So there will be no real silver shortage, only a shortage of stupidly cheap silver.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms