Biden’s so worried about what his green policies are doing to the economy (and thus to the mid terms and the 2024 elections) that he’s willing to throw money at solar production. He might as well be writing checks to silver speculators because they will be front running the solar panel makers for sure. Said differently, solar supply takes time to ramp thus making it easy for speculators and investors to suck up every ozt of silver available before the miners actually order the silver needed for their production. Even at $200 per ozt the cost of silver will be a small cost adder to each panel. So there will be no real silver shortage, only a shortage of stupidly cheap silver.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people