Joe Biden on Wednesday traveled to Illinois to promote his gargantuan infrastructure bill.
Biden was greeted by Trump supporters when he arrived in Crystal Lake.
78-year-old Joe Biden delivered speech at McHenry County College where he railed against the wealthy and fossil fuel companies and said they need to ‘pay their fair share’ in taxes.
Less than a year ago, the United States was energy independent and gas prices were at historic lows.
In the six months since Joe Biden was sworn in as president, gas prices have risen by a staggering 40 percent.
Now Biden is going to raise taxes on gas companies.
Right before Biden attacked gas companies, he told the audience he was the poorest Senator in Congress for 36 years – so how the hell did Biden, AKA, “The Big Guy” make enough money to be able to afford multi-million beach homes?
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically