Roberta Jacobson, President Biden’s special envoy for border issues who has been grappling with large increases of migrants attempting to cross into the U.S., is stepping down after 100 days on the job, the White House announced Friday.
Jacobson, a highly regarded former U.S. ambassador to Mexico and career diplomat, said in an interview that she had always intended to serve for 100 days and feels she can leave as the Biden administration has built up teams to work on the immigration issue, including root causes in the home countries of many migrants.
Vice President Kamala Harris was recently appointed by Biden to oversee diplomacy with those countries — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras — and the U.S. Agency for International Development is setting up an as-yet-unannounced special task force for Central America, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills