President Biden will sign an executive order Monday aimed at boosting his “Buy American” efforts, following years of “Buy American, Hire American” initiatives from his predecessor.
The order, which the commander-in-chief will sign this afternoon, aims to increase domestic manufacturing by harnessing the purchasing power of the federal government and closing loopholes for companies taking business overseas.
If the “Buy American” moniker sounds familiar, that’s because President Donald Trump signed multiple executive actions focused on his “Buy American, Hire American” agenda dating back to early 2017.
In April of that year, the 45th president signed an executive action encouraging federal agencies to purchase US-made iron, steel and manufactured goods.
Two years later, he signed another two actions, focused on encouraging the use of US-made materials in federally financed infrastructure projects.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’