She should be laughed out of court — if it gets that far.
But first she’s getting ridiculed on social media.
And in Nina Jankowicz latest turn in the public spotlight, both are richly deserved.
Most Americans got their first introduction to Jankowicz when she was announced as the head of the new, Orwellian “Disinformation Governance Board,” the Biden administration’s stab at putting an official agency in place to handle all the censorship those patriotic souls at the FBI and other government agencies had been taking care of under the table on behalf of Democrats since the Trump administration.
Fortunately for the future of the Republic, the Disinformation Governance Board got stopped in its tracks after a national firestorm erupted over the idea of President Joe Biden’s administration — or any administration — taking a torch to everything the First Amendment stands for.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…