President Joe Biden has the most expensive payroll in White House history with 22 aides, including press secretary Jen Psaki and chief of staff Ron Klain, making the maximum yearly salary of $180,000.
The White House on Thursday released its annual staff report to Congress, revealing the salaries of 567 White House employees, which cost taxpayers $49.6 million.
The projected four-year costs of Biden’s White House payroll could top $200 million, according to an analysis by Forbes, which would top the staff costs of the past two presidents. Jen Psaki tops the most expensive White House payroll in history.
Adjusted for inflation, the Trump administration spent $164.3 million during his one term in office and the Obama administration spent $188.5 million in his first term.
Cost under Trump: $164.3 million
Cost under Obama: $188.5 million
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically