- Six months into President Biden’s tenure, Wall Street remains divided over the likelihood of one of his campaign promises: higher taxes.
- Among the many components of the Biden tax plan are an increase in the corporate tax rate to 28% from 21% and the top individual income tax rate to 39.6% from 37%.
- The GOP remains resolute against tax increases, and contends that hiking the corporate tax rate could risk a fragile economic recovery.
- “I don’t want to say that the fight is over on that quite yet, because I know that there are still proponents of that. But I think that they are hard fights,” says former Treasury official Tony Fratto.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it
See also The Biden administration will not allow a foreign diesel ship to offload fuel to power Puerto Rico's electric power plants despite the fact that one million Puerto Ricans are without power. The Jones Act was passed to placate unions and prohibits foreign ships from delivering fuel to US ports.