The lack of action on border security from the Obama administration has prompted a wide variety of responses. State officials close to the situation in Texas and Arizona have called for federal assistance but have received little response, leaving them to do what they can with their own resources.
Civilian protestors have coordinated to challenge the transportation of illegal immigrants throughout the country by Department of Homeland Security agents. Other civilians, organized into militia groups, have moved troops to Arizona and Texas to assist in closing a border that the federal government seems content to leave open despite the growing violence.
Now California militia members have united with their comrades in Texas to support state efforts, challenge Obama’s apathy, and assist in securing the nation’s southern border.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices