Big Tech is out of control — and the time to save our liberties and freedoms is quickly running out.
This month, White House press secretary Jen Psaki made a stunning admission: the Federal Government is directly colluding with Facebook to flag “problematic” social media content on its platform.
“In terms of actions that we have taken or we’re working to take, I should say, from the federal government, we’ve increased disinformation research and tracking,” she revealed during a press conference. “Within the Surgeon General’s Office, we’re flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation.”
Psaki went on to insist that Facebook was often not aggressive enough when it comes to censoring content, and urged the social media giant to accelerate its review of posts that contained controversial opinions about COVID-19 vaccines.
“Sometimes it’s not accurate, and Facebook needs to move more quickly to remove harmful violative posts,” she insisted, adding that the government has also asked Facebook to promote “quality information sources” in their newsfeed algorithm.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…