Some notable names and companies I noticed on this years list:
- Kushner, Jared (USA), Senior Advisor to the President, The White House
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Technical Advisor, Alphabet Inc.
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies
- Ellis, James O. (USA), Chairman, Users’ Advisory Group, National Space Council
- Daniels, Matthew (USA), New space and technology projects, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft
Here is the topics for discussion this year:
- 1. A Stable Strategic Order
- 2. What Next for Europe?
- 3. Climate Change and Sustainability
- 4. China
- 5. Russia
- 6. The Future of Capitalism
- 7. Brexit
- 8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- 9. The Weaponisation of Social Media (They spelt weaponization wrong, not me)
- 10. The Importance of Space
- 11. Cyber Threats
Bilderberg is the recruiting meeting for the NWO. The attendees feel important being invited and the Globalists get to influence them and pick their brains.