- On Wednesday Gates spoke at The Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council Summit and was asked about Musk’s potential impact on Twitter following his acquisition
- Gates said that while Musk has a good track record, he could make the misinformation on the app worse
- ‘I have nothing but positive things to say about Elon, if he makes Twitter worse, I’ll speak out about that, but I wouldn’t assume that’s what’s going to happen’
- Gates also refused to say whether or not he personally shorted Tesla
- ‘It’s possible the stock went down and whoever shorted the stock made money, I don’t know’
- Gates added that he has not taken Musk’s recent tweets about him personally
See also Mention of Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein Prompts Cut Microphone and Removal From Arena at Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Meeting
See also UK: Kitchen knives could be seized from your home by Police if youre a suspected criminal...