(FOX NEWS) “Real Time” host Bill Maher lambasted The New York Times over its weak coverage of the assassination attempt of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Earlier this week, a man named Nicholas John Roske was arrested outside the justice’s home carrying a gun and a knife. He admitted to police that he had traveled from California to Washington, D.C., to kill Kavanaugh because of his apparent intention to overturn Roe v. Wade following the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion. Roske was charged with attempted murder.
However, the Times shrugged off the assassination attempt, keeping it off the front page, which drew ire on social media.
“The New York Times buried this. If this had been a liberal Supreme Court justice that someone came to kill, it would’ve been on the front page…They wear their bias on their sleeves and if it’s not part of something that feeds our narrative, fuck it” – @BillMaher #RealTime pic.twitter.com/0amc13ddlf
— Brent Baker 🇺🇦 (@BrentHBaker) June 11, 2022
h/t PURA SANGRE
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…