New York City billionaire and oil refiner John Catsimatidis said President Biden should “open up the spigots” as Americans feel the wrath of soaring costs at the pump and in the food store.
Reacting to the national average price of a gallon of gas reaching a new all-time high of $4.86, Catsimatidis told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell that “it will get worse” and lamented that neither the exacerbation nor an economic recession has to happen, but leaders refuse to change course.
Catsimatidis cited President Biden’s “obsession” with not “turning on North American oil spigots” as a leading culprit behind high energy costs and criticized him for seeking oil from Saudi Arabia instead of drilling domestically.
“We have 100 years’ worth of oil. Let them open up the spigots and the price of crude oil will come back down to $55, $60, maybe $65 – half,” he stressed on “Mornings with Maria” Monday.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably