itChute is a peer-to-peer video sharing platform that emphasizes a censorship-free environment and low hosting costs. The platform was originally launched in 2017, but underwent a redesign in March 2018. Today, the platform remains a niche website catering mostly to conspiracy theorists.
However, the good thing about BitChute is that anyone can post anything on the platform: it’s a censorship-free environment hosted entirely by the people. Today, BitChute is a hub for a certain group of people online, but that may change in the future – particularly if YouTube continues to censor certain voices.
The goal of BitChute is to create a censorship-free environment. The platform was first launched in January 2017, but underwent a major redesign in March 2018.
As of 2018, the most popular account on BitChute has 11,300 subscribers.
You can check out BitChute for yourself today by visiting BitChute.com.
h/t Natura Naturans
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!