I still don’t understand the cryptocurrency craze as an investment since it is a FIAT currency … like the US Dollar. Much like the tulip bulb craze in Holland in 1637. But it is still fun to watch these alternative investments including gold and silver.
This morning, Bitcoin breached $50,000 before falling below $50,000 again. Ethereum really surged before today and gold, while flat today, has been generally rising since August 9th. The US Dollar index has been generally falling since August 20.
See also Four straight months of flat or rising Y/o/y Core PCE - Will the Fed pause/pivot with their preferred inflation metric behaving like this?
Here is a photo of Bitcoin breaching $50,000.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
See also CNBC: "PacWest falls 10% after regional bank discloses deposit outflows, additional liquidity"