by Chris Vermeulen of The Technical Traders
Chris Vermeulen joins Greg Dickerson from Dickerson International for the first time to discuss the historical price action of bitcoin and what we can expect in the future. It may seem like the correction is over with bitcoin dropping 54% in a matter of weeks but when you look at its history, having a 70 to a 90% correction is completely normal. That is why we still see a strong possibility of a downside move to $16,000-$20,000. But are traders in denial and expect instead to get rich quick and go to the moon? Watch to learn more.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.