- Bitcoin nears its lowest level of the year with other major cryptocurrencies ether and XRP falling double digits.
- The total cryptocurrency market capitalization has dropped by $19 billion in the past 24 hours.
Bitcoin fell below $6,000 Tuesday for the first time since June as the majority of cryptocurrencies declined in value.
The world’s largest digital currency by market value tumbled as low as $5,900.38, according to CoinDesk index data, which tracks prices from several exchanges. The cryptocurrency later recovered to $6,111, and was down 2.5 percent as of 3:40 p.m. ET.
Bitcoin came close to hitting its lowest point of the year, last seen on June 18 when it retreated to $5,785.
“What we’re seeing now is a bit of panic selling,” Brian Kelly, founder and CEO of BKCM said on CNBC’s “Power Lunch“. “Investors that were in it, and maybe caught the hype in November and December, are now panic selling out.”
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!