— Leonardo Becerra (@leonardobvm) June 5, 2021
— Ankush (@Ankush99889707) June 5, 2021
El Salvador will become the first country to adopt #Bitcoin as legal tender.
The legislation draws a distinction between truly decentralised Bitcoin where the monetary policy is objective and imo rules out Altcoins with an ever changing monetary policy like #ethereum pic.twitter.com/skBPWTepVk
— James Viggiano (@jamesviggy) June 5, 2021
El Salvador looks to become the first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender – CNBC t.co/cu1TL8TrKK
— Jersey P. Frank (@JerseyFrank) June 5, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots