Can anything stop Bitcoin’s rising tide? We may know soon.
Bitcoin’s recent run-up to over 60,000 is testing its 2020 highs and a key Fibonacci price resistance level. This area looks to be an important time/price juncture. Let’s dig in.
Today’s chart is a “weekly” chart for Bitcoin, highlighting the strong up-trend in place. As you can see, Bitcoin remains inside a 5-year rising channel marked by each (1). And the recent rally has this popular crypto testing its 3.618% Fibonacci extension level as well as last year’s highs at (2).
Bitcoin Breakout Coming Next?
If Bitcoin can break out to new highs at (3), it could go much higher. Perhaps the next channel resistance, which comes into play around the $250,000 level?!? Stay tuned!
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer