This company is doing fantastic, half the PE of Costco, on the downswing, just reported a record breaking quarter
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2020 Results
- Comparable club sales, excluding gasoline sales, increased by 15.9%, including digitally enabled sales growth of 168%, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Income from continuing operations increased 127.3% year-over-year to $95.9 million, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 36.1% year-over-year to $204.5 million, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020.
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.69 reflect 130.0% year-over-year growth.
- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.70 reflects 75.0% year-over-year growth.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $ 868.5 million and free cash flow was $ 676.1 million, for fiscal 2020.