Black Lives Matter bought a swanky Southern California home for nearly $6 million using donation cash, according to a report Monday.
Three leaders of the social justice movement – Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza and Melina Abdullah – recorded a video last June outside of the “secretly bought” home while marking the one-year anniversary of George Floyd’s murder, New York magazine reported.
Cullors at the time said she was weeks removed from being in “survival mode” after The Post’s exclusive reporting in April revealed her purchase of four high-end US homes for $3.2 million.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- New York street interviews are frightening…