- Nassim Nicholas Taleb has compared bitcoin to a disease and called it worthless in recent months.
- “The Black Swan” author said the cryptocurrency was in a fragile, speculative bubble.
- Bitcoin isn’t a currency, store of value, inflation hedge, or haven for investors, Taleb said.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb has posted a bunch of incendiary tweets about bitcoin over the past six months. The author of “The Black Swan” and “Antifragile” has compared the most valuable cryptocurrency to an infectious disease, dismissed it as worthless, and said it doesn’t serve as a hedge against anything.
In the summer, Taleb said in an analysis dubbed the “Bitcoin Black Paper” that bitcoin wasn’t a currency, a store of value, an inflation hedge, or a haven from government tyranny or catastrophe. He has used Twitter to amplify his view that bitcoin is a fragile bubble built on speculation instead of genuine value.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…