Sen. Blaise Ingoglia, R-Spring Hill, filed “The Ultimate Cancel Act” Tuesday to immediately de-certify any political party that previously advocated for slavery in their party platform.
“For years now, leftist activists have been trying to ‘cancel’ people and companies for things they have said or done in the past. This includes the removal of statues and memorials, and the renaming of buildings. Using this standard, it would be hypocritical not to cancel the Democrat Party itself for the same reason,” Ingoglia said.
The Democrat Party adopted pro-slavery positions into their platforms during the conventions of 1840, 1844, 1856, 1860, and 1864, according to a press release from Ingoglia.
“Some people want to have ‘uncomfortable conversations’ about certain subjects. Let’s have those conversations,” he said.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…