According to The Hill, Nanny Bloomberg said this on January 1 when speaking about the Texas West Freeway Church of Christ hero Jack Wilson who stopped a shooter with his own gun:
“It may be true that someone in the congregation had his own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people, but it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot,” the former mayor said earlier this month, adding, “You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”
Check it out:
Tell you what, Mr. Nanny Bloomberg: I’d rather have an “average” citizen carrying a gun than a CRIMINAL. At least I’d know that we aren’t all sitting ducks.
And I’m guessing that Bloomberg doesn’t know ANY of the basic firearm safety rules, including “know your target and what’s behind it.”
That’s because this assh*le wouldn’t know the first thing about what us “average” citizens face because he is surrounded by private security. Freakin HYPOCRITE.
So if an assailant decides to break into my home, I have to call 911 and WAIT for them to arrive and WAIT for them to decide to shoot a perp who most likely might have done me harm/killed me by then?
That’s liberal logic for ‘ya. Bloomberg is truly a mental disorder.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas