While a handful of California officials deliberate on how to best divvy up a historic $75 billion budget overflow, gas-powered vehicle owners will be paying more to fill up their tanks.
The state’s motor fuel excise tax is set to increase Thursday, up six-tenths of a cent to more than 51 cents a gallon of motor fuel. The state also adds more than 7 cents a gallon in fees.
With federal, state and local taxes, the average cost for a gallon of unleaded is approaching $5 in many metropolitan areas of California.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo raked in a fundraising haul of over $1 million in one of his most public events since becoming the subject of federal and state investigations amid controversy.
The Democrat, who is facing sexual misconduct allegations by several women and backlash for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, held the $10,000-a-head fundraiser on Tuesday, bringing in over 150 attendants at the event held at the Manhattan Rockefeller Center.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!