BMW is now selling heated seat subscriptions for $18 a month. And they’re not joking
The front seats of your BMW can be heated for about $18 per month with choices to pay for “unlimited” access for $415, a membership for a year ($180), three years ($300), or more.
Although it’s unclear exactly when or in which nations BMW began providing this service as a subscription, a number of sites this week reported spotting its launch in South Korea.
Since 2020, BMW has gradually moved functions behind subscriptions, and heated seat subscriptions are currently offered in the company’s digital stores in the UK, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting