Boeing. Everyone wants to buy the dip, but it’s still trading near its highest EV to sales ever. It could be the Enron scandal of our day. Or it could just be good ole Boeing that gets crushed in every business cycle downturn. Either way, $BA does not look like a buy. pic.twitter.com/tgwJo9AmSQ
— Kevin C. Smith, CFA (@crescatkevin) January 21, 2020
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!