A video of Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro speaking to his cabinet last year about the ability of Brazilians to resist tyranny and a dictatorship by being armed.
This is the only clip I could find on YouTube but there is a longer one on bit shoot but I don’t think I can link it here.
I’m not familiar with him or his politics but from this clip, wow what a bad ass. He’s certainly passionate if nothing else.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also EVEN CHINA WANTS TO DECOUPLE FROM CHINA: Foxconn says it’s looking to move away from China.