Here's the full list of states in the amicus brief. pic.twitter.com/smXHFt9w6h
— President-Elect David 🇺🇸💰💻 (@Fourteeneer) December 9, 2020
Arizona Joins 20 Other States In Texas Election Lawsuit With The Supreme Court
This is huge! The Texas case just got bigger, now with 17 states joining in: Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana,Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia
Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah and West Virginia are all primary counsel with Texas.
Counsel for amici curiae are the States of Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana.
Amici curiae which explicitly means they are not party to the case, but they will assist the court by offering information.
SCOTUS have declared the defendant’s GA, MI, PA, WIS, AZ must respond tomorrow by 3pm.
The case explained:
USC/Harvard Statistician involved in Texas lawsuit says Biden’s chance of winning was one in a QUADRILLION
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.