BREAKING: UK Parliament approves bill authorizing government to trigger EU exit process by March 31.
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2017
Brexit Bill passes through Parliament
Theres May rules out Independence Refernedum before Brexit
Scottish First Minister has vowed to hold second referendum
Nicola Sturgeon to demand EU deal for Scotland
MPs and peers reject amendment on EU citizens rights
MPs and peers reject amendments on final veto
No. 10: Second referendum would be ‘divisive’
Labour MPs angry as Jeremy Corbyn backs second Scottish vote
Theresa May has tonight ruled out Nicola Sturgeon’s plans for a new Scottish independence referendum before Brexit, but postponed triggering Article 50 after the First Minister’s demands caught her by surprise.
In a day of high drama, Ms Sturgeon appeared to wrong-foot No?10 when she announced she would set the wheels in motion for a second referendum next week, and insisted the ballot should take place between autumn 2018 and spring 2019 – while the Brexit negotiations are still going on.
The Prime Minister issued a stern rebuke, telling her “politics is not a game”, and accusing her of “tunnel vision”.
Parliament has voted to pass the Government's Bill which allows the Prime Minister to trigger the formal Brexit process without amendments
— Sky News Breaking (@SkyNewsBreak) March 13, 2017
UK parliament approves final Brexit bill without amendments, allowing the prime minister to trigger Article 50
— BNO News (@BNONews) March 13, 2017
Lords pass landmark Brexit bill following MP’s vote; path now clear for government to trigger Article 50 and the UK’s exit from the EU
Article 50 Brexit Bomb Being Triggered: This is What Happens Next – t.co/bRqJiXqBlp pic.twitter.com/ynjxxA73Ei
— InvestmentWatch (@InvestWatchBlog) March 13, 2017
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…